Alkali Lake Cabin
The Alkali Lake Cabin was constructed in the spring of 2019.
This brand new cabin is your ‘Home Away From Home’, featuring a comfortable queen bed with a cozy duvet and flannel sheets. The kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal, including a propane 4 burner stove with an oven. The cabin has running hot and cold water(during the warmer months) , as well as electricity. In the colder winter months we have to shut the water off; water and water containers are provided. There is a table in the cabin which is perfect for dining or even doing your paperwork if you are here for business. A brand new outhouse and outdoor shower house are located right behind the cabin. Sit on the porch and take in the view of the Stingy Mountains, and enjoy the peacefulness our location has to offer. There are hiking and walking trails close by for you to check out.
There is much to see in the Telegraph Creek and Glenora area!
Running hot and cold water (Seasonal)
Sleeps 1 - 2 people
$110.00 + PST and GST
Amenities of the Cabin
- Queen Bed & Duvet
- WiFi (great for messages and emails)
- Kitchen with Propane Stove
- Running hot and Cold water(May-October)
- Electricity (Solar Powered)
- Outdoor Shower House(May-October)
- Homemade Breakfast Included
- 5 minutes from Telegraph Creek
- During the colder months(November-April), water + containers are provided!