- Check in: 4:00pm
- Check out: 11:00am
*An earlier check in or later check out time is possible! Please contact us if you require either.
Due to our location and small size, cancellations affect us significantly. A last minute cancellation gives us little chance to fill the room(s) because of our remote location. For this reason, we have a strict cancellation policy:
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for a 100% refund.
- 0% refund with less than 48 hours notice.
- No-shows will be charged full price of the reservation.
- Flexibility: If we are able to fill the room(s), there will be no charge!
- Long Term Bookings: A minimum 48 hours notice for the first 2 days and a 50% charge for the duration if we are not able to fill the rooms. A deposit may be required as well.
- Please contact us for further information regarding our cancellation policy.
Breakfast is served in our home between 8:00am and 9:00am.
We ask for your credit card information to hold your room; your card will not be charged until you have arrived for your booking.
Payment is due in full upon arrival. We accept cash, email money transfer, Debit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, and Google Play.
*We do not accept personal cheques.
5% GST and 8% PST will be applied to your bill.
- Please use the cutting board when using a knife.
- Please set hot pots and pans ON the cutting board or stove(s) to avoid damaging/burning the countertop.
- Please no food scraps down the sink.
- Please leave the kitchen how you found it, Thank you!
- There is NO pet fee. All size and breeds are welcome. We love to meet well mannered, and house broken dogs,
- Please check with us first before bringing your pet. We also require your pet to be up to date on vaccinations.
- No pets on the beds or furniture.
- Your pet must be leashed, as we have livestock on the property, along with our own dogs and cats.
- Please do not leave your pet alone in the room.
- Please pick up after your pet! Let us know if you need any doggie baggies.
*By bringing your pet(s), you agree to accept all financial responsibility for any damages done.
A $20 charge will be applied to your credit card.
Damage to Our Property
Please take care of our cabins! All guests that stay at Hyland Creek Bed and Breakfast are responsible for any damage that occurs to our property, or contents. Your credit card will be charged for repair and/or replacement costs. If additional cleaning is required, there will be a
$50 an hour labour fees charged to your credit card, to return room to it’s original state.
“Shoes Off” Policy
We ask that all outside footwear be removed at the front door; there is a shoe rack for you to use on the front porch.
We recommend bringing inside shoes or slippers to keep your feet warm and cozy!
All of the buildings on our property are 100% smoke free. If your bedroom/the cabin smells like smoke, your credit card will be charged $400 for a cleaning charge.
If you are smoking on the porch, please use the ashtray provided on the deck…please DO NOT discard your cigarette butts on the ground. Be respectful of our property, and other guests. Thank you!
Vehicles parked here are at owners risk.